Get Quality Career Training Anywhere with Online College Courses from Miller-Motte College Wilmington Online Programs
At Miller-Motte College Wilmington, our mission is to provide each and every student with a quality education that will prepare them to enter and succeed in their new careers. Since not every student is able to travel to a campus we offer online courses and programs through Miller-Motte College Wilmington.
If you work full-time, have family obligations or are interested in learning the skills needed to start a new career in the comfort of your own home, read on to learn how Miller-Motte College Wilmington can help you train for a new career.
Why Choose Miller-Motte College Wilmington Online Courses?
Miller-Motte College Wilmington Online programs are set up to meet the needs of employers. When you complete one of our many programs, you’ll have the skills needed to stand out in the job market. From career guidance to free tutoring services, we provide the necessary education and support to successfully start a new career.
We Help Get You Started
If you need help choosing a career, our Admissions Representatives can help you decide which is right for you using a combination of career guidance and our career assessment tool, the Personality Profile: Understanding Yourself and Others. These advising sessions can help you clearly define your career goals and plan for the future.
There are certain hardware and software required to participate in our online courses and Miller-Motte College Wilmington can help you with any necessary upgrades. To determine if you meet the minimum hardware and software requirements, click here.
Advising and Tutoring
To assist students with any educational challenge Miller-Motte College Wilmington offers tutoring services to all online students. Tutoring is offered on an as-needed basis, at no additional charge.
Miller-Motte College Wilmington’s online program offers a variety of Certificate of Completion, Associate of Applied Science Degree, and Bachelor Degree programs in fields like:
- Healthcare—Patient Care: Prepare for a career in healthcare by earning your BSN through our online Nursing program.
- Healthcare—Administration: Learn the skills you need to work in Electronic Medical Records or Allied Health Management.
- Business: Learn business practices and philosophies in our Business Administration, Management, Accounting and Accounting Clerk programs.
- Legal & Protective Services: Prepare for a career in the justice system with our online Criminal Justice and Paralegal programs.
- Technology: Start a career in technology with our online college courses. Programs include:
- Cisco Network Technician
- CompTIA Network Security Tech w/ Linux
- CompTIA PC and Network Technician
- CompTIA PC Technician
- CompTIA® Network Security Technician
- Microcomputer Applications
- Microsoft Office Specialist 2010
- Office Applications Specialist
Let’s Get Started!
At Miller-Motte College Wilmington, we change people's futures by educating them for a successful, rewarding career. So start your career education by selecting an online program that fits your interests. Take advantage of the powerful opportunity to earn your degree online and enroll in the online college courses at Miller-Motte College Wilmington.
Miller-Motte College Wilmington is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award certificates, diplomas, associate’s degrees, and bachelor’s degrees.